What's new

Ask Lenovo ideapad flex 5 14IRU8 (intel 7 gen13)-S/N:PW056QJH-Board number: LC58-14IRU MB 223073-1 448.0RH24.0011

Question & Answer Forums

alexxu

VIP MEMBER
Hello! please, i thing i have problems with BIOS for this model. Try with fn+f2 to enter bios-select BIOS SETUP and show BLACK screen,not enter in bios SETUP! i can't install windows.i have unbuntu .On lenovo's official site after SN there is a bios but it is in the .exe file. Please if it can be modified in the .bin file.Thank you! I uploaded the read bios!

Download list

20240618_175940_W25R256JV.bin
32 MB · Views: 2

Hello! please, i thing i have problems with BIOS for this model. Try with fn+f2 to enter bios-select BIOS SETUP and show BLACK screen,not enter in bios SETUP! i can't install windows.i have unbuntu .On lenovo's official site after SN there is a bios but it is in the .exe file. Please if it can be modified in the .bin file.Thank you! I uploaded the read bios!

Download list

bbbb.zip
11.6 MB · Views: 3

Back