What's new

BIOS Intel NUC7i7BNB NUC7i5BNB

Sir I need working BIOS for NUC7i7BNH, Bios chip got corrupted during Bios update, MX25L6473E appears to be dead when i try to read the content with RT809F. Please help.

I tried INTEL BOXNUC7i3BNH clear me.bin.zip it does not work.

Last edited:
Sir I need working BIOS for NUC7i7BNH, Bios chip got corrupted during Bios update, MX25L6473E appears to be dead when i try to read the content with RT809F. Please help.

I tried INTEL BOXNUC7i3BNH clear me.bin.zip it does not work.
so you need to double check the programming tool and the BIOS chip.

I tested programmer with other Bios chips it works normally. I used other MX25L64 ic from donor board and i can normally write BOXNUC7i3BNH clear me.bin write verification passes ok, but NUC is powering on and no screen on monitor just periodically restarts, I left it like that for 15min still no picture.

No picture there are so many problems you have to determine where the problem is from so it can be fixed.

Nuc was working normally prior to bios update. Reason for bios update was to fix issue with booting from usb, because customer tried to install opencore osx on it, and now if you try to install windows on it it will show windows usb boot stick as opencore. I can confirm that Bios ic is indeed dead.

Nuc was working normally prior to bios update. Reason for bios update was to fix issue with booting from usb, because customer tried to install opencore osx on it, and now if you try to install windows on it it will show windows usb boot stick as opencore. I can confirm that Bios ic is indeed dead.
make one video I check

in video I not see like this

like you say here, it have display and not install win ?

Back