Inspiron 7506 2-in-1 HELLCAT 14 MS TGL 8L 19860-1
HELLCAT 14 MS TGL 8L (19860-1 KND8Y) (BDV).GR
Dell Inspiron 7506 2-in-1 - HELLCAT 14 MS TGL 8L - 19860-1 SCH.pdf

Download list

8MB.BIN.zip
4.3 MB · Views: 501

v1.4.1.bin.zip
7.5 MB · Views: 516

Hi,need help,my ezp2010 wrongly read EC like 4Mb,i don't have original EC 8Mb anymore,i try your EC and Main on the top and they works perfectly but i have problem with service tag and TPM not detected,i try to write service tag in bios but when i click save it don't wanna remember itor save it,i try several times alt + f manufactured mode off and nothing,these are my main original bios and wrongly read ezp2010 ezp ec,can you help me build the bios for me,my service tag is 2CHG663,Thank you very much.
Please keep 16MB, only Programming 1 BIOS 8MB above

so the problem may not come from the BIOS you have to determine where the computer came from and why this error appears

The computer came from united states,my ezp2010 wrongly read original ec 8Mb like 4Mb and from then problems starts,is there a way to manualy through hex editor enter Service code?
Why do you need to read the BIOS? I think there was a problem before.

Yes,there was a problem that sometimes don't want to turn on,then i dissconect bios battery on the motherboard to reset and then turns on and works normaly for few days and then again the same
that shows the chipset has problem, After loading the BIOS has this problem been resolved?
i have only last advice, fully connect the device login window update the latest BIOS from dell, service tag and production mode only software it will probably go away if you do everything i say

there would be no other way.

Latest posts

Back