What's new

BIOS Inspiron 7506 2-in-1 HELLCAT 19859-1

i also can't tell which BIOS is working problem SSD can't check from BIOS if there are two BIOS same problem then next you need to check hardware.

i also can't tell which BIOS is working problem SSD can't check from BIOS if there are two BIOS same problem then next you need to check hardware.
This laptop worked ok but have pass before from other shop lose orginal bios hardware is ok

If you don't need the correct old TAG, I recommend you use another pair of BIOSes, the BIOSes that are backed up from the machine will have the TAG available.

If you don't need the correct old TAG, I recommend you use another pair of BIOSes, the BIOSes that are backed up from the machine will have the TAG available.
OK YOU CAN SET ANY SERVICE TAG ONLY IN BIOS SHOWED AND FIX MANUFACTURE PROGRAMING MODE

I USED MORE THAN 6 BIOS ALL NOT ALLWOED SERVICE TAG AND SOME BIOS HAS TPM PROBLEM

Latest posts

Back