What's new

HP ZBook 17 G2 LA-B391P BIOS

I need a bios with an unlocked MPM to enter serial numbers. I can not to unlock it via HP BCU, the corrected configuration file (with the blocked MPM) does not unlock it.
Not need CLear and not unlock, here is problem DMI, bios you send above how ?
You need to understand this before asking.

What do you mean by "Please check hardware"?
I still consider that the problem is in Bios. And intend to figure out where exactly is the problem. Can you send me 100% working bios dumps EC + MAIN for platform: HP ZBook 17 G2 LA-B391P
And later i'l report where was the problem.

What do you mean by "Please check hardware"?
I still consider that the problem is in Bios. And intend to figure out where exactly is the problem. Can you send me 100% working bios dumps EC + MAIN for platform: HP ZBook 17 G2 LA-B391P
And later i'l report where was the problem.
all bios above 100% backup laptop work.

i searched all your forum for bios EC and MAIN dumps for
HP ZBook 17 G2 LA-B391P except those dumps that I sent to you and you modofied and sent back. So I think that you didn't test that bios you've "modofied" and you can't garantee it's 100% working. But you still screem that bios is working, though it is not true and you've never tested it. I tested every single bios you "modofied" and still MPM is locked.

i searched all your forum for bios EC and MAIN dumps for
HP ZBook 17 G2 LA-B391P except those dumps that I sent to you and you modofied and sent back. So I think that you didn't test that bios you've "modofied" and you can't garantee it's 100% working. But you still screem that bios is working, though it is not true and you've never tested it. I tested every single bios you "modofied" and still MPM is locked.
I suspect you need to find out more about the BIOS, It's not as simple as you think.

Latest posts

Back