What's new

HP ZBook 17 G2 LA-B391P BIOS

@ThienBui
I have a long start on my HP/ And I'm having a warning message *machine is not in committed state *.
I want to remove this warning message by using the AMtool program. But I'm getting an error message "(read)Errorlevel = 7". I don't know where is my mistake or what i have to do to solv this problem. Can you help me, please?

@ThienBui
I have a long start on my HP/ And I'm having a warning message *machine is not in committed state *.
I want to remove this warning message by using the AMtool program. But I'm getting an error message "(read)Errorlevel = 7". I don't know where is my mistake or what i have to do to solv this problem. Can you help me, please?
Try bios

Download list

@ThienBui
Unfortunately this latest bios diddn't help. I flashed this dump but somehow there was a lot of data in bios such as: s\n, part no, uid and many other. MPM is locked. and that warning message *machine is not in committed state * - is also dissplayed at the start.
Maybe this data is stored in the EC bios? Can you make clean ME fo EC bios?

@ThienBui
Unfortunately this latest bios diddn't help. I flashed this dump but somehow there was a lot of data in bios such as: s\n, part no, uid and many other. MPM is locked. and that warning message *machine is not in committed state * - is also dissplayed at the start.
Maybe this data is stored in the EC bios? Can you make clean ME fo EC bios?
You not know Me Region is what :idiot: Me Region only have in BIOS PCH and MPM not is problem Me Region. Understand ?

You not know Me Region is what :idiot: Me Region only have in BIOS PCH and MPM not is problem Me Region. Understand ?
I need a bios with an unlocked MPM to enter serial numbers. I can not to unlock it via HP BCU, the corrected configuration file (with the blocked MPM) does not unlock it.

Latest posts

Back