526.4 KB · Views: 853

HP ZBOOK 15 G2.BIN
16 MB · Views: 909

clear mes.zip
9.6 MB · Views: 759

[QUOTE = "ThienBui, сообщение: 152770, участник: 6"]
Модель недоступна Схемы
[/ QUOTE]
but how else can I find the motherboard I need for the motherboard, let's say RH167 RH199. If there is no part marking on the motherboard itself ???

But how can I determine in another way where the resistors RH197 and RH199 are located on the motherboard. The motherboard does not have these designations.

[QUOTE = "ThienBui, сообщение: 152770, участник: 6"]
Модель недоступна Схемы
[/ QUOTE]
but how else can I find the motherboard I need for the motherboard, let's say RH167 RH199. If there is no part marking on the motherboard itself ???
Based on experience and need an equivalent motherboard

Based on experience and need an equivalent motherboard
the fact is that I use NVme in the M.2 port of Nl. I have defined it as PCI Gen 2x2. For normal operation, it needs two more PCIe lanes. I understand that two PCIe lines and two SATA lines which, based on the manual on my chip, can be physically configured either as PCIe or as SATA on the M.2 port of this current. I was wondering if something can be changed)))

the fact is that I use NVme in the M.2 port of Nl. I have defined it as PCI Gen 2x2. For normal operation, it needs two more PCIe lanes. I understand that two PCIe lines and two SATA lines which, based on the manual on my chip, can be physically configured either as PCIe or as SATA on the M.2 port of this current. I was wondering if something can be changed)))
I already saw this post thanks. there current photo

Good morning,
Please clean ME Region, the laptop after connecting the power keeps turning the fan on max. How the laptop works is quite OK. The standby fan works all the time.
I uploaded the dump from the first post but it is identical.
laptop:
HP ZBOOK 15 G2 LA-B381P
Rev: 1.0

Download list

HP ZBOOK 15 G2_LA-B381P.BIN
16 MB · Views: 6

Good morning,
Please clean ME Region, the laptop after connecting the power keeps turning the fan on max. How the laptop works is quite OK. The standby fan works all the time.
I uploaded the dump from the first post but it is identical.
laptop:
HP ZBOOK 15 G2 LA-B381P
Rev: 1.0

Download list

clear me.zip
9.5 MB · Views: 25

Latest posts

Back