HP X8C DA0X8CMB6E REV E Photo.pdf
14.2 MB · Views: 4,754

DA0X8CMB6E0 REV E OK.bin.zip
6.7 MB · Views: 3,707

clear-me X8C boot fast.bin
16 MB · Views: 4,509

HP 450 G5 Quanta-X8C-E photo.zip
18.3 MB · Views: 1,121

Hello! Can you please fix this bios without losing id's? Problem with initialization and making restarts

Download list

old.BIN
16 MB · Views: 19

Hello , please rebuild attached bios bin file for MB DA0X8CMB6E0 rev:E HP Probook 450 g5.
BIOS update failure. MB has NVIDIA GPU.
if it's not the original BIOS of the laptop itself, then builds don't make any sense, it's like you're programming another BIOS.

don't waste time if it's not original BIOS

if it's not the original BIOS of the laptop itself, then builds don't make any sense, it's like you're programming another BIOS.

don't waste time if it's not original BIOS
You are right. I had the knowledge from the ebay seller about BIOS update failure. The chip was not soldered no flux residuum. I used one of your images and it is working good.
Can You check me the other one please?
I attached 2 files. The first one is original from MB DA0X8CMB6E0 rev:E - 5 blink CAPS codes, no display. I found one working here but there is a late display. Can You fix it?

Download list

Hp Probook 450 g5 old.BIN
16 MB · Views: 20

You are right. I had the knowledge from the ebay seller about BIOS update failure. The chip was not soldered no flux residuum. I used one of your images and it is working good.
Can You check me the other one please?
I attached 2 files. The first one is original from MB DA0X8CMB6E0 rev:E - 5 blink CAPS codes, no display. I found one working here but there is a late display. Can You fix it?
clsss.zip

Latest posts

Back