LA-H462P EC OK.bin.zip
62 KB · Views: 355

Compal LA-H462P Boardview.cad.zip
703.3 KB · Views: 486

BIOS LA-H462P REV1.0
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0049tx LA-H462P REV1.0 085FA_DMI
LA-H462P EC OK
Hello ThienBui,

I have bios with 800000 file length. When programming your file programmings software gives notification that your file is to long. The programming succeeds, but motherboard doesn't boot. Powerled dc jack is on when plugging adapter.
So, after that I tried your EC OK bin and with that no powerled on dc jack when pluging adapter in.
What I noticed is that with your EC OK file all voltages are directly present, but with the old EC voltages are precent when laptop boot. Also wiht your EC OK file powerbutton does blink 6 times slow and after that constantly fast.

Are there different EC files?
I send bios and EC file. Can you check and rebuild?

Greetings Rob

Download list

la-h462p old UH2.bin
8 MB · Views: 4

ENE_old.bin
128 KB · Views: 6

Hello ThienBui,

I have bios with 800000 file length. When programming your file programmings software gives notification that your file is to long. The programming succeeds, but motherboard doesn't boot. Powerled dc jack is on when plugging adapter.
So, after that I tried your EC OK bin and with that no powerled on dc jack when pluging adapter in.
What I noticed is that with your EC OK file all voltages are directly present, but with the old EC voltages are precent when laptop boot. Also wiht your EC OK file powerbutton does blink 6 times slow and after that constantly fast.

Are there different EC files?
I send bios and EC file. Can you check and rebuild?

Greetings Rob
because you don't know how to program
This model uses 16MB BIOS

chip 128 = 16MB

because you choose the wrong chip that's why you can only backup 8MB

Please go back to studying properly before starting to repair or you will kill the customer's computer.

because you don't know how to program
This model uses 16MB BIOS

chip 128 = 16MB

because you choose the wrong chip that's why you can only backup 8MB

Please go back to studying properly before starting to repair or you will kill the customer's computer.

Your UH2 is 16MB, and my UH2 is 8MB, but we are talking about the file length. I did programm UH2, and I told you that programming succeeds. So no problem with programming THE WRIGHT BIOS CHIP.......UH2.........CHIP TYPE: M25P64.
Check the file I send to you: la-h462p old UH2. You see that file starts the same as your UH2 file. My 8MB UH2 file also has DMI on 300000, and also has ME................

So, can you please go back and read properly, and try to help in a possitve way and don't try to kill the contact with you paying costumors.

Also last last week you gave me again wrong information in the thread:

Predator Helios 300 9th Gen I7 6050a3087501-mb-a02 (A2)​

I needed to check the datasheet to come up with the wright pinout, but you BIG MAN whas shure you where wright. I send you good pinout, and you could take effort to say thank you, because a forum is a place where people help eachother..............you understand?

Your UH2 is 16MB, and my UH2 is 8MB, but we are talking about the file length. I did programm UH2, and I told you that programming succeeds. So no problem with programming THE WRIGHT BIOS CHIP.......UH2.........CHIP TYPE: M25P64.
Check the file I send to you: la-h462p old UH2. You see that file starts the same as your UH2 file. My 8MB UH2 file also has DMI on 300000, and also has ME................

So, can you please go back and read properly, and try to help in a possitve way and don't try to kill the contact with you paying costumors.

Also last last week you gave me again wrong information in the thread:

Predator Helios 300 9th Gen I7 6050a3087501-mb-a02 (A2)​

I needed to check the datasheet to come up with the wright pinout, but you BIG MAN whas shure you where wright. I send you good pinout, and you could take effort to say thank you, because a forum is a place where people help eachother..............you understand?
BIOS 8mb not full data

send photo name chip BIOS I check
Looking at the chip name for example 64 or 128 is enough to know how many MB it uses in the BIOS

With EZP2010 it reads M25P64, and now I try with TL866 II, and it tells me the chip is XM25QH128A.
So I will check if programming with TL866 II solves problem

Problem solved with TL866 II.
The EZP2010 is not suitable for this chip.

Now, you BIG MAN, you said stupid things to me instead of helping me to think about what the problem could be. Not so nice of you BIG MAN.

If you are really a BIG MAN, than you could apollegize. But I think you are a little bit to stuck in your bios-bubble where you only can communicate about the things that are compehensive for you.

Back