What's new

HP EliteBook 850 G1

Hello, My HP elitebook 850 G1 was working fine and some hours ago i left it in sleep mode and went for a walk but when i come back trying to turn in back on it's not turning on only the keyboard lights and then Caps lock and Num lock shows 5 long blinks and then the fun starts spinning very fast what can be the problem, i really need help

Download list

hp 850 g1 orginal.rar
5.8 MB · Views: 0

Hello, My HP elitebook 850 G1 was working fine and some hours ago i left it in sleep mode and went for a walk but when i come back trying to turn in back on it's not turning on only the keyboard lights and then Caps lock and Num lock shows 5 long blinks and then the fun starts spinning very fast what can be the problem, i really need help

is it necessary ec

try one bios above before

Latest posts

Back