What's new

HP EliteBook 850 G1

Hi, remove please BIOS password, please. If it is possible write here the password key, to unlock others laptops, because is possible to have the same password on the rest of the laptops. Thanks in advance.

Download list

Bonjour monseur ThienBui. Jolie s`il-vous-plait help me with this BIOS, I want to disable an error. The error is "The embedded controler MUD data is not valid while MPM is locked. Please unlock MPM, and lock again to capture valid MUD data". I`ve tried many solutions to disable, but nothing happens. You always do a great job! Thank You!

Bonjour monseur ThienBui. Jolie s`il-vous-plait help me with this BIOS, I want to disable an error. The error is "The embedded controler MUD data is not valid while MPM is locked. Please unlock MPM, and lock again to capture valid MUD data". I`ve tried many solutions to disable, but nothing happens. You always do a great job! Thank You!
Why do I see two requests above?

Salut!
I want to disable the error - if it is possible:
"The embedded controler MUD data is not valid while MPM is locked. Please unlock MPM, and lock again to capture valid MUD data"
The error appear after POST, like I write above, I`ve tried many procedures but without results.
Merci beaucoup!
We unlock not related to MDM
Please be careful when submitting support requests

Back