What's new

HP HP EliteBook 820 G1 BIOS

It behaves same way, on every bios, even on my old one now:
-Ramping fans immediately after pluging ac adapter or battery,
-When you push on/off button it starts to boot, hp logo shows and then laptops turns off with strange noise from speakers and blinking backlit keyboard.

It behaves same way, on every bios, even on my old one now:
-Ramping fans immediately after pluging ac adapter or battery,
-When you push on/off button it starts to boot, hp logo shows and then laptops turns off with strange noise from speakers and blinking backlit keyboard.
bios old you send have problem, returm old and check send one photo or video display request password.

Old bios:
-After pluging AC adapter fans ramping immediately (and LED is turned on, but computer isn't booting),
-Password request

Download list

20190612_094035.jpg 20190612_094101.jpg
Well, I worked on it for a few days and really don't know what is going on. Before everything, Laptop was working just fine. I realized that bios have password on it. I tried different bios from this forum and from that time laptop is completly broken. No matter what bios I install (even the same bios from begining) when you connect battery or ac adapter, and not clicking power, it just ramp up fan. I took bios chip and solder it to another (the same) laptop, and it works almost okey. I think that after all it isn't BIOS fault, I just gave up. I will try to fix it (and if I do fix), I will post my fix here.

Latest posts

Back