What's new

BIOS hp elitebook 1030 x360 g3 DA0Y0PMBAF0 Y0P

Yes, this bios what I sent was bios from the original bones that were originally with the password. I would like to download the password. Come on, I was giving to two electronics who were already digging something with him, maybe they were playing something, but the laptop turned on and had a password, but it did. Maybe you have the right batch without a password? only that I had already ordered bones with bios from the Netherlands, I soldered it and, as I wrote, it did not turn on and the lights flashed.
bios upasss i send work or not ?

I just mean what to do with that unlocking file you sent me. What should I do with this file to get the password.

Please answer what should I do with this unpasss.bin file? should I program the Bios 256mb bone with this batch or what? can i do it via usb?

I will start with the fact that I am a professional total amateur, so I applied and paid you professionals on your forum ... and I also ask you how to unlock your laptop ... and I do not think that this is a stupid question. to do with this file you sent me "unpasss.bin" or is it an unlocked bios from a large bone? and I have to load it with the programmer on the bones bios and solder it?

I will start with the fact that I am a professional total amateur, so I applied and paid you professionals on your forum ... and I also ask you how to unlock your laptop ... and I do not think that this is a stupid question. to do with this file you sent me "unpasss.bin" or is it an unlocked bios from a large bone? and I have to load it with the programmer on the bones bios and solder it?
you know how to back up, you must know BIOS programming

I programmed the Bios bone with this batch and it does not work 7 times the capa lock + f10 flashes and the power lamp is on all the time. I attach photos, see if I have programmed the bone with the right settings.I will add that the hard drive is formatted and there is no windows on it, it is empty.

Download list

3493170F-D635-4F1F-A22D-47B27E73B164.jpeg A5F795AC-48AB-40DA-B074-70AAB79FB015.jpeg 27244A6E-0AD7-45D0-8D45-07206E248687.jpeg
Back