What's new

Ask HP DAG7BLMB8D0 Rev D After updates wont start anymore

Question & Answer Forums

Dcaub

Registered member
Hello,
I have a issue with a HP Laptop 15-CS3034NB after doing all windows 11 updates it wont start anymore.
I am 100% sure that there was also a update from HP Assist to the latest bios version wich has been done.
So i think there is a corruption in the Bios . There where 5 long blinks and 3 short.
So i have downloaded the bios file from this forum 'HP TPN-Q208 DAG7BLMB8D0 REVD' and wrote it in the bios chip on the board.
Now the laptop is not blinking the caps lock anymore but the laptop is not show anything on the screen .
After first start the laptop has a blinking power LED and rebooted a few times.
Now it is on the Power LED full ON but nothing on the screen.
When powering off (removed the battery) and power back on the power LED is direct on and stays on but nothing on the screen.

Maybe i used the wrong Bios file.

Since the blinking LED on the capslock is gone since i have put the 'HP TPN-Q208 DAG7BLMB8D0 REVD' file in the bios i am almost sure that the issue of this non starting mainboard will be the bios.

But where can i find a working one...

On the HP website there are Bios files but those are for upadate only i think .

In attach the readout from the original bios that is on the mainboard and not working anymore. Caps lock 5* LED / 3 * LED

Thanks

Dca

Download list

[email protected]
16 MB · Views: 4

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a issue with a HP Laptop 15-CS3034NB after doing all windows 11 updates it wont start anymore.
I am 100% sure that there was also a update from HP Assist to the latest bios version wich has been done.
So i think there is a corruption in the Bios . There where 5 long blinks and 3 short.
So i have downloaded the bios file from this forum 'HP TPN-Q208 DAG7BLMB8D0 REVD' and wrote it in the bios chip on the board.
Now the laptop is not blinking the caps lock anymore but the laptop is not show anything on the screen .
After first start the laptop has a blinking power LED and rebooted a few times.
Now it is on the Power LED full ON but nothing on the screen.
When powering off (removed the battery) and power back on the power LED is direct on and stays on but nothing on the screen.

Maybe i used the wrong Bios file.

Since the blinking LED on the capslock is gone since i have put the 'HP TPN-Q208 DAG7BLMB8D0 REVD' file in the bios i am almost sure that the issue of this non starting mainboard will be the bios.

But where can i find a working one...

On the HP website there are Bios files but those are for upadate only i think .

In attach the readout from the original bios that is on the mainboard and not working anymore. Caps lock 5* LED / 3 * LED

Thanks

Dca

Download list

builds0.zip
8.7 MB · Views: 8

Thanks for the bios . I have done the programming and put it back but the same issue is there.
5 flashing and 3 short.
Is there something else i can try ?
Thanks

check hardware
Can it be hardware just after Bios update ?
Find this strange that this is there just after the bios has been updated .
The Bios you have given to me is this a generic one or is this specific for this machine with data from the crahed bios.
Or do i have to change something in this bios before i put it in the chip.

Thanks
Dca

Latest posts

Back