What's new

BIOS HP Chromebook 14 G5 DA00G1MB6C1 Model 0G1 REV.C

CAN YOU FIX THIS BIOS PLZ NO DISPLAY SIR THE BIOS YOU GAVE IS NOT WORKING SIR
DAOOG1MB6CO REV C HP CHROMEBOOK 11 G6 EE

Download list

0G1.BIN
16 MB · Views: 58

Please enable DevMode (Developer mode) of the device. I am attaching original bin
I purchased this model chromebook in bulk from USA through proper channel but these devices are not deprovision ( Not deleted the enrollment system ) I tried to contact the admin of enrollment to finish the enrollment but not yet successful.
password BIOS or password chromebook OS ?

password BIOS or password chromebook OS ?
Password is on chromebook os on login. No one can use personal email account at this point. User must enter enterpise provided login and password. I cannot go to Power wash cannot go to developer mode

Download list

chromebook-with-force-re-nroll.jpg
No. we can reinstall chrome os but after installation as we connect internet google check its hardware IDs and updates the OS with same lock system.
we already have fixed this issue in another model of chromebook. We reprogrammed that model bios. but the bin that was programmed was taken by me from exactly same model without lock. The Problem is we dont have same Chromebook 14 G5 without lock.

we already have fixed this issue in another model of chromebook. We reprogrammed that model bios. but the bin that was programmed was taken by me from exactly same model without lock. The Problem is we dont have same Chromebook 14 G5 without lock.
you can try more BIOS above

Latest posts

Back