What's new

BIOS HP 250 G9 IPA50 LA-K203P

Maybe it's not a bios problem, you need to try another bios to compare
It can only be the BIOS or EC because this machine was working perfectly and only stopped after I tried to boot with the dump from another notebook. Is it possible to corrupt something when using a bios that was extracted from another board? Because I restored everything as original, the symptom is very similar when you get a bios that didn't have the ME cleaned. Could you clear the ME from this file for me?

It can only be the BIOS or EC because this machine was working perfectly and only stopped after I tried to boot with the dump from another notebook. Is it possible to corrupt something when using a bios that was extracted from another board? Because I restored everything as original, the symptom is very similar when you get a bios that didn't have the ME cleaned. Could you clear the ME from this file for me?
That's why you need to program another bios

Download list

builds92222.zip
8.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back