What's new

BIOS HP 250 G9 IPA50 LA-K203P

Thank you for your reply. I can access bios but it didn't recognize m.2 now. Windows is installed and it was running ok before getting bios corrupted. Could you please double check and let me know. Kind Regards

Thank you for your reply. I can access bios but it didn't recognize m.2 now. Windows is installed and it was running ok before getting bios corrupted. Could you please double check and let me know. Kind Regards
M2 only works with the original BIOS of that laptop

I need help fixing this original file. After I soldered a chip from another motherboard to test the original file it stopped working. Now when I place the original file, it turns on the two LEDs and the screen goes black for 23 seconds, turns off and turns on again with both LEDs on after more or less 23 seconds, the disk one turns off and after a few more seconds it displays an image on the screen. If I press the power button, the screen goes black and it doesn't turn off, to turn it off I need to hold the power button for a few seconds. If I turn it on again it turns on and off quickly, on the second attempt it repeats the entire process that I initially reported.

Download list

bkpokdimas.bin
16 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back