What's new

HP 250 G6 - EPG52 LA-G121P

after flash,got display but it says ''system bios recovery failed...using its own hdd..no display when using different hdd or no hdd,.only display when using its own hdd with O.S

thanks after giving 10 restart .now its working properly.:innocent:
does it display the bios update and says the system bios recovery failed.Unable to open bios signature.?

because mine has a display but it says the system bios recovery failed.Unable to open bios signature. and restarted 10 times but still the same

HELP please

after flash,got display but it says ''system bios recovery failed...using its own hdd..no display when using different hdd or no hdd,.only display when using its own hdd with O.S

make one video problem I check
here is the video master,when there is no hdd the unit has no display,but when i insert the hdd at first no display only the indicator but once the hdd indicator blinks meaning it is reading the hddd and tboom the display is ther but it takes to bios update failed then restarted many times but nothing happens..

note:the status of unit before was no display,only indicator,after I flash the ic got display but only bios update failed,tried diff bin file from other site but still the same,tried also using the bios recovery method using usb,the recovery was successfule but when I restarted the unit there is no display unless I press the windows logo+B for bios update using USB

Download list

here is the video master,when there is no hdd the unit has no display,but when i insert the hdd at first no display only the indicator but once the hdd indicator blinks meaning it is reading the hddd and tboom the display is ther but it takes to bios update failed then restarted many times but nothing happens..

note:the status of unit before was no display,only indicator,after I flash the ic got display but only bios update failed,tried diff bin file from other site but still the same,tried also using the bios recovery method using usb,the recovery was successfule but when I restarted the unit there is no display unless I press the windows logo+B for bios update using USB
and sometimes when I reflashed using the same bin file at first it display like this and after the verifying was finished and then click restart nothings happens,.goes to no display unlike other video from youtube that after the restart the unit shoukd display normally

Download list

and sometimes when I reflashed using the same bin file at first it display like this and after the verifying was finished and then click restart nothings happens,.goes to no display unlike other video from youtube that after the restart the unit shoukd display normally
NOTE:The capacity of the chip is 4mb and also the orignial bin file is 4mb..when i tried to flash other bin file it says the file is too long,and most of the time the bios recovery failed,whenever the recovery is successfule after restart its no display :(

Back