084A6_DMI.bin
8 MB · Views: 3,286

ECROM.bin
128 KB · Views: 1,413

Compal LA-G07EP Rev 1.0.pdf
9.1 MB · Views: 3,648

LA-G07EP r1.0.cad.zip
173.6 KB · Views: 928

hi please remove bios password ur file is working but i get a message (manufacture programing mode is unlock mode) can u clear this message please

i say bios this error, yoy not Understand ?

returm and take one photo display lock i check.
you dont understand
i am trying to say the bios that i send it to you has a password and all i want you to do is to remove the password
do you understand me??

you dont understand
i am trying to say the bios that i send it to you has a password and all i want you to do is to remove the password
do you understand me??
file bios old you send error data, Understand or not ?
send photo display ask password i check.

I have this unit EPK50 LA-G07EP I7 8th gen freezes a few seconds after it boots to the desktop I need a clear ME please thank you

ok
laptop on display is late and install windows but gpu driver install laptop is reset

A plate with missing components arrived at the workshop, please I would like to know what are the values of these three components of integrated circuit PU301. Apparently it's a SY8286B

I put tentative values guiding myself from the diagram of the nm-a681.
the third is pending.
Turn on the laptop, but it doesn't show an image.

Sample 5.3 => The integrated controller ends the BIOS timeout.

I also rewrote KBC and SPI but the problem persists will it be due to the resistance that is still missing?

Download list

LA-G07EP.jpg LA-G07EP-resistors.jpg
Last edited:
A plate with missing components arrived at the workshop, please I would like to know what are the values of these three components of integrated circuit PU301. Apparently it's a SY8286B

I put tentative values guiding myself from the diagram of the nm-a681.
the third is pending.
Turn on the laptop, but it doesn't show an image.

Sample 5.3 => The integrated controller ends the BIOS timeout.

I also rewrote KBC and SPI but the problem persists will it be due to the resistance that is still missing?
The same motherboard is needed for comparison

The same motherboard is needed for comparison

I was guided by a diagram, how he said it already works, now the mess is the video that is not shown. Will that resistance influence?
This board model has no diagram :(

Download list

comparation.jpg

Latest posts

Back