uh2.BIN
16 MB · Views: 1,020

uu5.BIN
256 KB · Views: 544

DPK54 LA-F841P r1.0.cad.zip
259.8 KB · Views: 786

Last edited:
you need send file want clear

Okay, guys. I think, what I found solution for this problem. In my case (also 5.3 error code) oscilloscope indicated very short try of bios reading. As the result it was no CPU voltage on any phases. What I did: at first I check that on Inductor PLH1 (measured resistance ~ 32Ohm) was no voltage (i'll thought it must be 1.05V for power Cpu's PLL). Next step, i found that ENable on 11-th pin PUH1 has been presented, but the IC no generate voltage. Ok, then change PUH1 ("BAA" silergy SY8286R) - and board has alive! All working fine

Hello guys, have a big problem. Updated laptop bios to version F23 (hp15-cx0514na) and its after update restarts and looks all good. I shut down it and then try to start again and its not boot anymore. Caps lock is flashing 5long.3short which indicates that BIOS is corupted. I have EEProm programer CH431A and downloaded bios from HP the old one which was working before i done update. Flashed to the Bios chip but still no luck . It is 2 bin files 08477.bin 8 mb and 08478.bin 16mb.I checked the old faulty bios (saved from bios before erase it) is 16MB .So i have used 16MB bin file .Checked and Verified all data match on bios chip. Trying to boot still same .Caps lock blinking.Maybe i missed something .Who can help me to sort this out .Will pay for it guys.Its customer laptop and i need it done ASAP.

Please help !!!

Update :
Today i checked motherboard and found on other side another flash chip : 25Q20CT 2MB flash .I read it and save it just in case. After i saved its showing that bin file is 16Mb and tried to write back getting error that file is bigger than chip size.

I do not what to do. Main chip i flashed with 5 different versions of BIOS from HP website nothing happens. Now have new problem with this small chip .What to record where i can get this 2Mb file.

Could some help me to sort it out .(Bonus waiting)

Need ASAP.

I actually erased that 2MB flash and its empty now. The old bin file says that its 16384MB .I dont know how its possible.

So now i need 16MB and 2MB .

Faulty1.bin is data from 2mb flash before erase
Faultyoriginalhp.bin is data from 16MB chip after update and laptops bricked.

Download list

faulty1.bin
16 MB · Views: 17

faultyoriginalhp.bin
16 MB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back