What's new

BIOS GF65 THIN 9SD MS-16W11

hi , i changed a pch on a msi board 16w11 and it start with fan at full speed no picture here the bios attached if someone can help me :)
thanks
i think you need to check the changed PCH, it should have a delay screen before checking to BIOS

i think you need to check the changed PCH, it should have a delay screen before checking to BIOS
I took a pch from an other board so maybe it has conflict with the me region ?the other board had a 7th gen cpu here it’s a 9th cpu , it may cause this trouble ?

Also I ordered a ec, the board was fuck up by an other technician , dead pch , missing traces on the ec , and I don’t know if the ec has correct firmware .

The laptop start , stop , start and full fan , no picture

I took a pch from an other board so maybe it has conflict with the me region ?the other board had a 7th gen cpu here it’s a 9th cpu , it may cause this trouble ?

Also I ordered a ec, the board was fuck up by an other technician , dead pch , missing traces on the ec , and I don’t know if the ec has correct firmware .

The laptop start , stop , start and full fan , no picture
No, PCH gen 7th can not support 9th

I don't understand what you are doing, but if you want to replace the hardware you need an accessory equivalent to the part to be replaced
The msi board had a shorted pch model sr40b , I have a other board , acer with a good pch sr40b , so same model of pch , the board start and stop and then fan at full speed my question is maybe my bios need a clear me to display ?because I took the pch from another board ?

The msi board had a shorted pch model sr40b , I have a other board , acer with a good pch sr40b , so same model of pch , the board start and stop and then fan at full speed my question is maybe my bios need a clear me to display ?because I took the pch from another board ?
here clearme

Download list

clssss.zip
6.1 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back