What's new
I just transformed it by changing bios to D3H ... you say it will give problems?

Download list

IMG_20211208_162846.jpg
Thank you.

After downloading this version of the bios for GA-B150M-D3P the Q-Flash-Utility couldn't update because this file is 8MB in its size and the Utility needs a 16MB file size. So i think this BIOS-file is the wrong one.
Does anyone have the right BIOS? i just have the Version F2 an need at least F20 for my CPU to run.

Thank you for your Help.

p.s.: i tried to run update the Bios via Gigabyte Server in the Flash Utility @bios in the AppCenter of Gigabyte

Thank you.

After downloading this version of the bios for GA-B150M-D3P the Q-Flash-Utility couldn't update because this file is 8MB in its size and the Utility needs a 16MB file size. So i think this BIOS-file is the wrong one.
Does anyone have the right BIOS? i just have the Version F2 an need at least F20 for my CPU to run.

Thank you for your Help.

p.s.: i tried to run update the Bios via Gigabyte Server in the Flash Utility @bios in the AppCenter of Gigabyte
You need to programmed and update BIOS
your use of Q-Flash-Utility tool this shows that you only update BIOS, this job is not for technical anyone can update

hm ... ich checked that my board is the D3P with customer code WG. may this be the reason why i couldn't update the bios whether in the update utility in BIOS nor in the Windows Update Utiliy @bios?
Is there any option to update my BIOS without any additional programming? I am not an technician, i am just a customer with a bit experience. It is not my first board i updated a BIOS.
What possibilities are open to update my board? Or shall i just stop trying? I can't update my board via Gigabyte ...

Back