What's new

Flex 5-15IIL05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81X3 LC55-15C 19792-1

ready help above
BIOS not working next you need to check the hardware, not always focus on BIOS
The fact is that this is another laptop with the same defect. If you flash the unpacked BIOS from the Lenovo website, then the rotation does not work. It is on Flex 5 that there is such a problem. I tried to flash it with the last dump "buildss11111" but it turns on for 30 seconds and does not see the SSD.

The fact is that this is another laptop with the same defect. If you flash the unpacked BIOS from the Lenovo website, then the rotation does not work. It is on Flex 5 that there is such a problem. I tried to flash it with the last dump "buildss11111" but it turns on for 30 seconds and does not see the SSD.
All perfectly. Thanks! :)
Are you talking about this computer be another computer?

Sorry to often ask for help with this laptop model. Is there a clean BIOS for this model that will work with all Flex 5 14IIL? With Flex 5, there is a frequent problem with the bios, but I do not have a working one for 100% bios. Either the does not wok rotation, or it does not see the SSD, or it takes a long time to turn on ...

Sorry to often ask for help with this laptop model. Is there a clean BIOS for this model that will work with all Flex 5 14IIL? With Flex 5, there is a frequent problem with the bios, but I do not have a working one for 100% bios. Either the does not wok rotation, or it does not see the SSD, or it takes a long time to turn on ...Need to build each bios separately when asking just tell me it's a new laptop.
Need to build each bios separately when asking just tell me it's a new laptop.

Latest posts

Back