What's new

BIOS Flex 5-14ITL05 LC56-14T 203013-1

hi boss everything was good but some drivers not updating as serial number and uuid is mssing in bios.

can you please update and rebuild it.

thanks

hi boss everything was good but some drivers not updating as serial number and uuid is mssing in bios.

can you please update and rebuild it.

thanks
If it is missing then it needs to be added, builds or cls are not related to DMI

You need to determine the cause of DMI deficiency??

If it is missing then it needs to be added, builds or cls are not related to DMI

You need to determine the cause of DMI deficiency??
At first place I sent to rebuild a bios with no display problem. you rebuild it and when I checked it has problem not detecting SSD then you rebuild it again and system start working but due to bit-locker we need to install new windows after installing new windows it is not picking up some drivers and upon checking found that have missing serial and UUID info in the bios.

I am sending you the original (no display ) bios and your final build please fix the serial and UUID missing info.
Thanks

Download list

builds92.zip
7.7 MB · Views: 0

At first place I sent to rebuild a bios with no display problem. you rebuild it and when I checked it has problem not detecting SSD then you rebuild it again and system start working but due to bit-locker we need to install new windows after installing new windows it is not picking up some drivers and upon checking found that have missing serial and UUID info in the bios.

I am sending you the original (no display ) bios and your final build please fix the serial and UUID missing info.
Thanks
edit s/n need buy patch 25$
Payment link to buy Patch

Back