What's new

BIOS Dell OptiPlex 9030 All In One IPPLP-LH/TH REV:A00

this is the reason for the delay

Vinafix 2022-09-15 at 16.24.40.jpg

you need to follow the instructions Alt+F…..to exit production mode

all bios above have same problem ?
it does not start on any other, can i try to reprogram both memories? 4mb and 8 mb, now and flash only 8 mb and fan full speed I try reprogram again in the morning and let me know if it helped

it does not start on any other, can i try to reprogram both memories? 4mb and 8 mb, now and flash only 8 mb and fan full speed I try reprogram again in the morning and let me know if it helped
You need to flash both chips bro, in fact they contain one bios ( just splitted and put in 2 chips )
if you try to open the 8MB file with UEFITool for example you will get this message :
FfsParser::parseIntelImage: BIOS region is located outside of the opened image. If your system uses dual-chip storage, please append another part to the opened image

SO I found another bios on the site, it starts immediately but lan does not work, sees it in the device manager, but does not detect the connection, may it also be due to a faulty bios? or is it more to blame in the hardware on the motherboard? I think it may be a hardware fault, but I prefer to ask

Download list

clear me.bin
8 MB · Views: 11

4MB.bin
4 MB · Views: 5

SO I found another bios on the site, it starts immediately but lan does not work, sees it in the device manager, but does not detect the connection, may it also be due to a faulty bios? or is it more to blame in the hardware on the motherboard? I think it may be a hardware fault, but I prefer to ask

Download list

bbbbbbbbbb.zip
6.6 MB · Views: 10

Back