What's new

BIOS Dell Latitude 7310/7410 FDX40 LA-J261P

no, only 1 BIOS lock
OK, I’ve never used your help like this, so I don’t know how long it normally takes you. I’m just a little confused, am I waiting for you to send me something or are you waiting for me to send you something?

OK, I’ve never used your help like this, so I don’t know how long it normally takes you. I’m just a little confused, am I waiting for you to send me something or are you waiting for me to send you something?
I am waiting for you to provide BIOS lock so I can help unlock it.

not sure what you mean by "bios lock" unless you mean the code on the dell security manager lock screen? that is 4KTN273-8FC8

not sure what you mean by "bios lock" unless you mean the code on the dell security manager lock screen? that is 4KTN273-8FC8
need patch and Programming bios
you are not technical ?

Let me know your work is not a waste of time

I was about to attach the bios bin file when I realized that's what you were talking about. you also want a patch? You said "you need buy patch BIOS 15$" so I thought that's what I was buying. not every techie is super familiar with this stuff, so be careful insulting paying customers. here's the bios bin file. please help me understand what you mean by patch if you still need this from me. thank you kindly

Download list

XM25QH256B.BIN
32 MB · Views: 19

I was about to attach the bios bin file when I realized that's what you were talking about. you also want a patch? You said "you need buy patch BIOS 15$" so I thought that's what I was buying. not every techie is super familiar with this stuff, so be careful insulting paying customers. here's the bios bin file. please help me understand what you mean by patch if you still need this from me. thank you kindly
You try to count from the top to see how many comments are needed for you to understand the problem?
just provide the BIOS file for me to unlock but you don't understand? I think you need to review yourself.

ok all here

only downloads and Programming and done

I hope I don't have to explain further with so many comments :)

THANK YOU! well, now that you mention it, can you explain the function of the two files? I only expected one. and then I should be out of your hair. do I use them both? in a particular order? one is admin password and one is patch. thank you again DISREGARD. My bad. thank you thank you thank you

Last edited:
Back