What's new

BIOS Dell Latitude 5300 18827-1

hello! my pc is dell latitude 5300, but now the machine's chrome os is chromes and no original bios. can i use this bios and reinstall windows system?

hello! my pc is dell latitude 5300, but now the machine's chrome os is chromes and no original bios. can i use this bios and reinstall windows system?
BIOS is not related to win or chrome,
I think you have a confused model latitude 5300 that can't be used chrome.

BIOS is not related to win or chrome,
I think you have a confused model latitude 5300 that can't be used chrome.
Now My computer is chrome os and i can use it normally. But there is a question is that constantly fans running and i can't contrl. So I want to back windows system. but i can enter bios settings. so which means i must update bios and reinstall windows system? Thank you very much

I don't have a backup bios.i confirm that my pc type is dell latitude 5300 2 in 1, board number is 18780-sc. I don't find a suitable bios that for my latitude 5300 2 in 1 . you bios is latitude 5300, board number is 18827-1. i site the dell.com and know that they update bios programming using the same bios exe. whether they can use the same bios which means i can use your bios into my computer.

I don't have a backup bios.i confirm that my pc type is dell latitude 5300 2 in 1, board number is 18780-sc. I don't find a suitable bios that for my latitude 5300 2 in 1 . you bios is latitude 5300, board number is 18827-1. i site the dell.com and know that they update bios programming using the same bios exe. whether they can use the same bios which means i can use your bios into my computer.
I said it is not related to the BIOS and you don't need to program the BIOS.

Latest posts

Back