What's new

Bios Dell Latitude E7470 LA-C461P-intel 6th(Gen)

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
Bios Dell Latitude E7470 intel Core I-6xxx
Motherboard model : AAZ60 - LA-C461P
Rev: 1.0(A00)

Latitude E7470 LA-C461P clear me test ok wifi (uncomputrace ok)

Download list

Dell Latitude-E7470-LA-C461P.rar
7.8 MB · Views: 1,207

Is there a solution if MB does not shut down on any system and with any tested bios? After switching off, it only restarts every time. Replacement of the MEC5085 chip was also tested, it also only restarts after switching off. Can there be a defect in the chipset or elsewhere?

Is there a solution if MB does not shut down on any system and with any tested bios? After switching off, it only restarts every time. Replacement of the MEC5085 chip was also tested, it also only restarts after switching off. Can there be a defect in the chipset or elsewhere?
Check wake on LAN in bios is OFF. It gets stuck at times, or LAN coil pack shorted maybe. Remove and retest. Also EC is the start chip. It may be there. And need new EC chip. That may require programming too. Check power button. Some have pull up resistors and they can short. Trace this circuit all the way in to EC.

before and after the same result - not detected network card.
Uploading bios from another service tag helped, but then it turns on for over a minute
This shows that most likely not the BIOS problem, it is necessary to determine if this BIOS is the original BIOS by the machine, and note that clear me cannot fix the LAN.

i think you need try BIOS other compare and check IC LAN

This shows that most likely not the BIOS problem, it is necessary to determine if this BIOS is the original BIOS by the machine, and note that clear me cannot fix the LAN.

i think you need try BIOS other compare and check IC LAN
i updated original BIOS for you
after clear ME problem was still the same, laptop was working, but cant install LAN driver
after that we tried BIOS from other E7470 without changing ME Region, just original BIOS from other laptop, same model and LAN was working fine, but laptop needs 30 seconds more to boot. We need working LAN and normal speed of booting. Can you help?

Back