917.1 KB · Views: 1,711

X540SAF1.207.zip
3.5 MB · Views: 1,453

ASUS X540SA KB902FQ.bin
128 KB · Views: 631

X540SA 60NB0B30-MB3500.fz
101.4 KB · Views: 1,144

Last edited:
I'm sorry to have bothered you with the first file, if it is from apple but the second I thought not since I extracted it directly from the computer.

It appears that the equipment was tampered with previously. Thank goodness I saved a copy. Sorry for the time I lost you, it is not my intention, please do not block my account, it is very important to me, I will be more careful in the future.

Download list

I'm sorry to have bothered you with the first file, if it is from apple but the second I thought not since I extracted it directly from the computer.

It appears that the equipment was tampered with previously. Thank goodness I saved a copy. Sorry for the time I lost you, it is not my intention, please do not block my account, it is very important to me, I will be more careful in the future.
Please send more 5$ fee time

I check next or end here.

Please forgive all of as ......
we are still learning......
The laptop is locked this shows that it is working can not be confused with other BIOS this is a basic problem that does not need to be learning.

This is a matter of sloppy work and lack of concentration

La computadora portátil está bloqueada esto muestra que está funcionando no se puede confundir con otras BIOS este es
The laptop is locked this shows that it is working can not be confused with other BIOS this is a basic problem that does not need to be learning.

This is a matter of sloppy work and lack of concentration
I agree, I did not have a good day yesterday I was not very concentrated, I apologize again, I will be more attentive next time. We are human sorry, sorry, sorry

Please when the programmer is done reading the file..try and rename it..it will be better to rename it then to leave it with the bios chip name like that.....it will confused you as the administrator said...sloppy work and lack of concentration....

Por favor, cuando el programador haya terminado de leer el archivo ... intente cambiarle el nombre ... será mejor cambiarle el nombre y dejarlo con el nombre del chip bios así ... lo confundirá como dijo el administrador ... .Trabajo descuidado y falta de concentración .

Please when the programmer is done reading the file..try and rename it..it will be better to rename it then to leave it with the bios chip name like that.....it will confused you as the administrator said...sloppy work and lack of concentration....
I agree, I do so but with the folders not with the files. the latter verify that it was of that model, I attach a screenshot, this team has a long history, because this copy comes from October

Download list

bios asus.png
Ihk
I agree, I do so but with the folders not with the files. the latter verify that it was of that model, I attach a screenshot, this team has a long history, because this copy comes from

I agree, I do so but with the folders not with the files. the latter verify that it was of that model, I attach a screenshot, this team has a long history, because this copy comes from October
Ohk....I see......just be careful sometimes

Download list

unpass.zip
3.7 MB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back