What's new

ASUS UX330UAK Bios Dump With Backlit Keyboard Working

This is the screen that I get when I try to update bios with that bios file UX330UAK305 that you provided me from bios menu (Asus EZFlash), or using afudos, same error. As I ask before, is there any way to "Force" this? As I said before, my problem is that laptop keyboard backlit stopped working after a mother board replacement performed by asus, I've already tried a new keyboard w/ backlit and the problem persists, so I saw in a Asus forum that the solution is get a dump from a bios of the same laptop which the backlit is working and flash (entirely, not update) my laptop bios with that bios, but I've tried a lot, got error message

Download list

20190215_164753.jpg
This is the screen that I get when I try to update bios with that bios file UX330UAK305 that you provided me from bios menu (Asus EZFlash), or using afudos, same error. As I ask before, is there any way to "Force" this? As I said before, my problem is that laptop keyboard backlit stopped working after a mother board replacement performed by asus, I've already tried a new keyboard w/ backlit and the problem persists, so I saw in a Asus forum that the solution is get a dump from a bios of the same laptop which the backlit is working and flash (entirely, not update) my laptop bios with that bios, but I've tried a lot, got error message
you needhave tool and know Programming bios, BIOS we provided is bios full size use Programming in repair not update.

Are you not a technician?

Latest posts

Back