What's new

BIOS Asus UX325EA UX325A

Zenbook 13 UX325E - NB2555_PCB_MB_V4.​

Is there any way to modify the bios to see the memory 16G instead of 8G cause i cannot find the swap resistors, no schematic exists. (Memory replaced to 16G 4x4G).​

I don't have information for this model yet

above I see you want downlaods 317, not right ?

Zenbook 13 UX325E - NB2555_PCB_MB_V4.​

Is there any way to modify the bios to see the memory 16G instead of 8G cause i cannot find the swap resistors, no schematic exists. (Memory replaced to 16G 4x4G).​

I don't have information for this model yet
ASUS UX325EA - 60NB0SM0-MB3100 - UX425EA- (NB2555_PCB_MB_V4) this is the model.

Done. K4U6E3S4AA-MGCR 4x2G replaced with K4UBE3D4AA-MGCR 4x4G.

your replacing ram has nothing to do with BIOS
Of course he has. Inside the bios is the old memory modules ,I attached the bios info straight from my mobo to take a look and a second flash chip with some info inside. Does a CleanMe in my bios disabled the Bootguard enabled ? Maybe this the solve the problem in mine and caan change the modules info spd? Thank you.

Download list

Of course he has. Inside the bios is the old memory modules ,I attached the bios info straight from my mobo to take a look and a second flash chip with some info inside. Does a CleanMe in my bios disabled the Bootguard enabled ? Maybe this the solve the problem in mine and caan change the modules info spd? Thank you.
you want I help what ?

you want I help what ?
you want I help what ?
Inside the bios have the old memory modules (K4U6E3S4AA-MGCR 4x2G) instead the new (K4UBE3D4AA-MGCR 4x4G) and doesn't boot only black screen. If you can replace the old with the new modules and the SPD data (modules is same as samsung says timing voltage speed etc) so can recognize them and boot. This model comes with 2 versions 8G and 16G. I put the 16G but in the bios inside have stored the 8G K4U6E3S4AA-MGCR and won't boot. The supported memory modules listed inside the bios. Thank you in advance.

Inside the bios have the old memory modules (K4U6E3S4AA-MGCR 4x2G) instead the new (K4UBE3D4AA-MGCR 4x4G) and doesn't boot only black screen. If you can replace the old with the new modules and the SPD data (modules is same as samsung says timing voltage speed etc) so can recognize them and boot. This model comes with 2 versions 8G and 16G. I put the 16G but in the bios inside have stored the 8G K4U6E3S4AA-MGCR and won't boot. The supported memory modules listed inside the bios. Thank you in advance.

can not change
and i think it has nothing to do with BIOS

I think it's not relevant
-Are the modules picked from a DIMM? If so, can you provide the SPD data from the I2C ROM?
-No is all new.
-I see some complications here, the machine has Bootguard enabled and most of the volumes are covered by it, so I think it'll difficult but is possible to modify the firmware with the new SPD data and memory's.

I think to give it to you to fix it but as you say you cant..

Back