Asus G752VSK r2.0.pdf
3.3 MB · Views: 243

G752VSK.302 7th CM238.bin
8 MB · Views: 181

ASUS ROG G752VS REV2.0.pdf
8.9 MB · Views: 73

ASUS ROG G752VS REV2.1.pdf
8.9 MB · Views: 103

hi ,bildss.bin is good but display comes after 30 seconds can you fix this problem thanks

Hey i also have a G752VS-XB72K recently replaced the PCH (old one cracked! which was weird to me) and some other stuff that died along the way, board version 2.1 (i7-6820hk + cm236 + W25Q64FV bios chip)... Laptop boots fine now(delays abit before the logo appears) but with an error message on POST (ME FW upfate Failed, please try again!) followed by (Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot!) and goes into windows but hangs up after a few mins sometimes longer (I get an error on windows that overclocking has failed and that i need to restore my bios to the default) i noticed the fans are spinning but lower speeds than before (currently on bios version 310) red lights from the back wont turn on, tried reflashing the bios from the asus site using built in bios ez flasher and AFUDOS (versions that support /GAN) from but still no go, later i remember that i had a BIOS backup from AMIWINGUI before the laptop died, i tried that one and still the same, i recently discovered using ME analyzer and FPT tools, that the bios from the asus site and my old backup doesn't contain the ME region, also spiinfo and MEinfo reported that my current bios has the GBE + PDR + EC regions missing (curious about the GBE part since my bios has a valid MAC address for the builtin GBE) ... tried to unlock my bios using AMIBCP and unlocked the ME information tab and enabled ME firmware update, ME FW version displayed is 0.0.0.0 and even though i enabled the ME firmware update and update local, fwupdlcl didnt work, (tried editing the descriptor region to enable read and write for the BIOS/CPU + Engine+ GBE + EC regions) but whenever i try to flash the bios whether using FPT or AFUDOS i get an error that the GBE region is missing, i dont have an SPI programmer but i could buy 1 or i have have several development boards at home like arduino and raspberry pie which from reading online i can turn them into a spi programmer but i still need to buy the SOIC8 clip adapter.

my questions are:
1-do i just take these files and flash them directly to the bios? or do i have to do something first so that i wouldn't lose relevant information like the ethernet mac address laptop serial number and all sorts of other critical information?

2-i noticed people mentioning that the EC is in a different chip, do i program both?

3-am i even going the right way? am i missing something? any advice on how should i proceed?

Download list

1.jpg 2.jpg bios_id.jpg bios_main.jpg bios_me_update.jpg bios_modified_me_ver.jpg meinfo.jpg spiinfo.jpg
Hey i also have a G752VS-XB72K recently replaced the PCH (old one cracked! which was weird to me) and some other stuff that died along the way, board version 2.1 (i7-6820hk + cm236 + W25Q64FV bios chip)... Laptop boots fine now(delays abit before the logo appears) but with an error message on POST (ME FW upfate Failed, please try again!) followed by (Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot!) and goes into windows but hangs up after a few mins sometimes longer (I get an error on windows that overclocking has failed and that i need to restore my bios to the default) i noticed the fans are spinning but lower speeds than before (currently on bios version 310) red lights from the back wont turn on, tried reflashing the bios from the asus site using built in bios ez flasher and AFUDOS (versions that support /GAN) from but still no go, later i remember that i had a BIOS backup from AMIWINGUI before the laptop died, i tried that one and still the same, i recently discovered using ME analyzer and FPT tools, that the bios from the asus site and my old backup doesn't contain the ME region, also spiinfo and MEinfo reported that my current bios has the GBE + PDR + EC regions missing (curious about the GBE part since my bios has a valid MAC address for the builtin GBE) ... tried to unlock my bios using AMIBCP and unlocked the ME information tab and enabled ME firmware update, ME FW version displayed is 0.0.0.0 and even though i enabled the ME firmware update and update local, fwupdlcl didnt work, (tried editing the descriptor region to enable read and write for the BIOS/CPU + Engine+ GBE + EC regions) but whenever i try to flash the bios whether using FPT or AFUDOS i get an error that the GBE region is missing, i dont have an SPI programmer but i could buy 1 or i have have several development boards at home like arduino and raspberry pie which from reading online i can turn them into a spi programmer but i still need to buy the SOIC8 clip adapter.

my questions are:
1-do i just take these files and flash them directly to the bios? or do i have to do something first so that i wouldn't lose relevant information like the ethernet mac address laptop serial number and all sorts of other critical information?

2-i noticed people mentioning that the EC is in a different chip, do i program both?

3-am i even going the right way? am i missing something? any advice on how should i proceed?
Please buy one VIP and get support
Account upgrades

i tried afudos and fpt they both failed, should i try using flash programmer? and if i use the flash programmer will i lose the mac address and serial number and all the other critical information?
you need flash programmer full,
( no Programming "address and serial number and all the other critical information?")

Hi There!
I need an Rog g752sv.The intel chipset has been replaced, because the notebook would not start.
After the replacement the computer works fine.But the time between i press the power button takes abaut one minute ventil the Rog logo. After that i give an error messages(see the pics).
After the error message the computer boots up succesfuly.
I had the bios dump files. Can everyone remove the error message and shorting the pre-boot tme.
Best Regards

Download list

20200512_120709.jpg 20200512_120711.jpg
rog ich oldali bios.bin
8 MB · Views: 5

Hi There!
I need an Rog g752sv.The intel chipset has been replaced, because the notebook would not start.
After the replacement the computer works fine.But the time between i press the power button takes abaut one minute ventil the Rog logo. After that i give an error messages(see the pics).
After the error message the computer boots up succesfuly.
I had the bios dump files. Can everyone remove the error message and shorting the pre-boot tme.
Best Regards
Programming bios ok here

Latest posts

Back