What's new

Asus Asus N56VM

Hello.

Need bios for Asus N56VM Rev 2.3 with N14P-GE-OP-A2. I tried the N13P-GT-A2, CPU start heating but GPU not. NO VIDEO on output. Also cleared ME REGION.

Old motherboard mechanical damage, replaced with chineese new one, after arrival all chips cold, after flash N13P-GT-A2 Clear ME CPU heat, GPU no heat and no video. Also laptop turn on by itself. Hardware check OK.

Hello.

Need bios for Asus N56VM Rev 2.3 with N14P-GE-OP-A2. I tried the N13P-GT-A2, CPU start heating but GPU not. NO VIDEO on output. Also cleared ME REGION.

Old motherboard mechanical damage, replaced with chineese new one, after arrival all chips cold, after flash N13P-GT-A2 Clear ME CPU heat, GPU no heat and no video. Also laptop turn on by itself. Hardware check OK.
https://vinafix.com/threads/asus-n56vm.6882/

Please Bios for M. Board N56VM rev 2.3. Nvidia N14P-GE-OP-A2 (GT720M).
Thanks in advance.
I have got the Asus support download file, but it's 6MB (whithout the first part of the bin file). I do't have the original file. (lost by another techniccian).

Please Bios for M. Board N56VM rev 2.3. Nvidia N14P-GE-OP-A2 (GT720M).
Thanks in advance.
I have got the Asus support download file, but it's 6MB (whithout the first part of the bin file). I do't have the original file. (lost by another techniccian).
Why not download from us but download from Asus? What do you buy VIP for?
BIOS on top have many file ok :(

Thank you! But this bios doesn't support my gt740 video chip, do you have bios ?
I just helped clear me from the bios you provided, it is irrelevant and also does not fix GPU undetect errors.

i think you need try bios other and check chip GPU

Back