What's new

Asus Asus N53S N53SV

Hello, having a strange problem with a N53SV Rev2.2. With the power connection, it works fine. If i remove the power, and leave it on battery, it works for some time. It varies, but when it lowers from the 50% battery, it just shuts down on battery. Try to trun it on, and it turns off again. There is a sudden loss of power in the conection from the battery to the board, in the main volt entry and in the 3V conectors... any ideia what could be causing this situation?

Hello, having a strange problem with a N53SV Rev2.2. With the power connection, it works fine. If i remove the power, and leave it on battery, it works for some time. It varies, but when it lowers from the 50% battery, it just shuts down on battery. Try to trun it on, and it turns off again. There is a sudden loss of power in the conection from the battery to the board, in the main volt entry and in the 3V conectors... any ideia what could be causing this situation?
I think hardware have problem

I think hardware have problem
Any idea on where i could look? I already tried with two batteries and the problem persists. I have been looking in the schematics of the board, and there is one point that i have no power. In PD6001, the 6th pin has no power whatsoever. Its the one that connects to the N140593235 connector on the battery, should it have some voltage here?

Any idea on where i could look? I already tried with two batteries and the problem persists. I have been looking in the schematics of the board, and there is one point that i have no power. In PD6001, the 6th pin has no power whatsoever. Its the one that connects to the N140593235 connector on the battery, should it have some voltage here?
if other BIOS has the same problem it will not be possible to repair from bios

Latest posts

Back