What's new

Ask ASUS M3401Q

Question & Answer Forums
Hello.
Is it possible to repair the BIOS of my asus_vivobook_pro_14_OLED?

CPU:Ryzen9_5900HX
sn:MBN0CX321708476

Symptoms: Power ON → Charging LED on → Battery LED (1 blink → Off → 1 blink → Off...) → Nothing is displayed on the screen
When you write the BIOS uploaded here, the BIOS may be displayed several times. The situation is unstable.

I don't know if the BIOS is bad or if it's a hardware issue.

thank you.

Download list

AMD.zip
7.7 MB · Views: 10

A Thiện giúp em sửa bios con này với ạ
Black Screen.
Asus Vivobook 14 Oled M3401Q - Ryzen 9 5900HX
tình trạng đèn pin nhấp nháy , đèn main báo sáng.Đã flash 1 file khác lên hình nhưng báo lỗi bios , sau khi tắt máy flash lại file lỗi đó thì không được nữa , thử nhiều file khác không được. đây là file gốc

Download list

luu.BIN
16 MB · Views: 1

A Thiện giúp em sửa bios con này với ạ
Black Screen.
Asus Vivobook 14 Oled M3401Q - Ryzen 9 5900HX
tình trạng đèn pin nhấp nháy , đèn main báo sáng.Đã flash 1 file khác lên hình nhưng báo lỗi bios , sau khi tắt máy flash lại file lỗi đó thì không được nữa , thử nhiều file khác không được. đây là file gốc
AMD ko có sửa bios, nạp file nào cũng được

Help Needed with BIOS Recovery | Asus Vivobook Pro 14 M3401Q

Can someone help me recover a corrupted BIOS? We have flashed a new BIOS to the device, but it lacks the Dedicated GPU.
I have attached the original corrupted BIOS

Download list

Help Needed with BIOS Recovery | Asus Vivobook Pro 14 M3401Q

Can someone help me recover a corrupted BIOS? We have flashed a new BIOS to the device, but it lacks the Dedicated GPU.
I have attached the original corrupted BIOS
You mean other bios programming GPU is not detected ?
provided s/n i check

You mean other bios programming GPU is not detected ?
provided s/n i check
I'll start from the beginning. We have a laptop that no longer boots after a forced BIOS update via Windows Update. I then downloaded a BIOS bin file from the internet and flashed it to the device. This brought the display back, but crucial data such as the serial number and Nvidia GPU are missing. We hope that you can restore the original BIOS. The serial number of the laptop is: MBN0CX375539484.

I'll start from the beginning. We have a laptop that no longer boots after a forced BIOS update via Windows Update. I then downloaded a BIOS bin file from the internet and flashed it to the device. This brought the display back, but crucial data such as the serial number and Nvidia GPU are missing. We hope that you can restore the original BIOS. The serial number of the laptop is: MBN0CX375539484.

Download list

AMD.zip
7.7 MB · Views: 1

Thank you very much for the quick response. The laptop's is working again, and the Nvidia GPU is functioning. The serial number and MAC address are still missing. Is that a problem?

Download list

IMG_3047.jpg
Back