What's new

Apple Mac Mini A1347 820-5509-A

today i have received a mac mini which is stuck on apple logo and not booting
then i have open the mac mini and found the bios is changed
someones (stupid) change the bios and
{original bios ic is burnt}
then i have tried dead mac mini bios IC with program your bios dump but still same problem stuck on apple logo

so please suggest me what should i do

today i have received a mac mini which is stuck on apple logo and not booting
then i have open the mac mini and found the bios is changed
someones (stupid) change the bios and
{original bios ic is burnt}
then i have tried dead mac mini bios IC with program your bios dump but still same problem stuck on apple logo

so please suggest me what should i do

Use ME CLEAN BIOS

hello
i have a board 820-5509-a i get chime when i power but no display on any of the ports .I put another bios the chime take 1 min and then display comes only on the thunderbolts. no display on HDMI can someone tell me which is a good bios

hello
i have a board 820-5509-a i get chime when i power but no display on any of the ports .I put another bios the chime take 1 min and then display comes only on the thunderbolts. no display on HDMI can someone tell me which is a good bios
You mean the Mac works normally just doesn't output HDMI?

yes there is no display from the hdmi at all . on sometimes when i reset the pram the thunderbolt display comes but then shutdown and resstart then no display at all from any ports

yes there is no display from the hdmi at all . on sometimes when i reset the pram the thunderbolt display comes but then shutdown and resstart then no display at all from any ports
you have try Programming bios on top ?

Back