What's new

Apple Apple K35 j30 820-3115-B 051-9058 APPLE A1278

Download list

clearmes.zip
4.1 MB · Views: 14

Good morning friends. I explain my problem with this macbook pro A1278 model 820-3115-B motherboard that does not boot the operating system (problems with reading disks). I did 3 different operations:
- an ssd with high sierra operating system installed is not read (prohibition screen as soon as I turn it on)
- a hard disk that is not even read by utility disk (not even by "show all devices"
- a second hard disk that is read but when I go to format it from the utility disk it is suddenly interrupted blocking the whole macbook (externally from a windows pc I can format that hard disk).
I attach the bios file that is installed, hoping that the problem is that and that someone can tell me if I can flash a different one. Thanks and good job

Good morning friends. I explain my problem with this macbook pro A1278 model 820-3115-B motherboard that does not boot the operating system (problems with reading disks). I did 3 different operations:
- an ssd with high sierra operating system installed is not read (prohibition screen as soon as I turn it on)
- a hard disk that is not even read by utility disk (not even by "show all devices"
- a second hard disk that is read but when I go to format it from the utility disk it is suddenly interrupted blocking the whole macbook (externally from a windows pc I can format that hard disk).
I attach the bios file that is installed, hoping that the problem is that and that someone can tell me if I can flash a different one. Thanks and good job
there are so many errors, it's not a bios problem

there are so many errors, it's not a bios problem
actually I thought this was the problem because originally the macbook started with the flashing folder symbol. I could neither go into recovery nor boot the system from usb bootable with high sierra in any way. then I read the bios chip and found an error (128kb file only). So I flashed a good file taken from this forum and I finally managed to go into recovery, but now I have 3 different results by inserting 3 different disks.

Back