What's new

Apple Apple BJ43 MLB_051-9800 820-3437 A1466

Hi,
I tried a lot of bios but all are not compatible with early 2014 820-3437-B A1466 EMC 2632.
My original bios file (corrupted because wrong read with SPI) have this label inside: MD761T and not MD760.
Result is: start after 20 seconds, white apple on black screen but no boot.
I try ME version without success.
This Air was OK before my unlock attempt...
Someone can post 2014 bin file??
Regards

Hi,
I tried a lot of bios but all are not compatible with early 2014 820-3437-B A1466 EMC 2632.
My original bios file (corrupted because wrong read with SPI) have this label inside: MD761T and not MD760.
Result is: start after 20 seconds, white apple on black screen but no boot.
I try ME version without success.
This Air was OK before my unlock attempt...
Someone can post 2014 bin file??
Regards
you sure try all bios Available ?

Hi, I tried a lot of bios version for this motherboard number. Some version make white screen and black apple so are very old bios. Other give me black screen and white apple so EFI is recent. But Apple logo appears after 20 seconds, boot starts and stop without login. I'm sure that bios version is not correct.

Hi, I tried a lot of bios version for this motherboard number. Some version make white screen and black apple so are very old bios. Other give me black screen and white apple so EFI is recent. But Apple logo appears after 20 seconds, boot starts and stop without login. I'm sure that bios version is not correct.
Yes, make give i one video the phenomenon you mentioned above

Back