What's new

Acer Predator Triton 300 PT315-51 Compal FH58F LA-J251P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
Acer Predator Triton 300 PT315-51 Compal FH58F LA-J251P 1.0.pdf
Schematics, BIOS Predator PT315-51 FH58F 1.08
Acer Predator Triton PT315-51 - LA-J251P REV1.0-1650.bdv
boardview
LA-J251P (JKB1) KB_pins=28 1MM LEFT UP KSO3=23 KSI4=4 KSI7=1 KSI6=2 KSI5=3 CHIP=KB9022Q

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 4.10.21 PM.jpg

Download list

ECENE.bin.zip
63.6 KB · Views: 132

16MB.bin.zip
8.5 MB · Views: 193

BIOS this preda.bin error what ?
The chipset was changed in the laptop, this is the original dump read before replacing the chipset. After replacement and cleaning ME - does not detect SATA devices and network card. Perhaps not correctly cleared ME. There are no errors with other clean dumps, but I would like to sew the original dump.

The chipset was changed in the laptop, this is the original dump read before replacing the chipset. After replacement and cleaning ME - does not detect SATA devices and network card. Perhaps not correctly cleared ME. There are no errors with other clean dumps, but I would like to sew the original dump.
I asked before clearme what is wrong with it

so it's not a BIOS problem you need to check your chipset to see if it's the same as the original chipset
The chipset is the same. And there are no problems with another dump on this laptop. The problem manifests itself specifically on this dump.

The chipset is the same. And there are no problems with another dump on this laptop. The problem manifests itself specifically on this dump.
even the chipset has changed so there's no reason to keep the original bios

if you still want then send the other BIOS you used ok let me check it with the original BIOS.

Back