What's new

ACER ASPIRE E5-573 MODEL N15Q1 BIOS NEED

with my bios following pat signal all seem ok and starting on correct time (at least during the time it mantain ON ) i guess perhaps issues with CPU_/PCH unit (noticed now that without memory machines stay always ON , so anything can be wrong between memory controler of cpu or anything around that , will spend more time on it but im so full of work here :| guess im going to put her on the side a bit , but strange with my bios it turn on for sure and nice amp consume ,, but with your or latest from thien are not making the machine to turn on

with my bios following pat signal all seem ok and starting on correct time (at least during the time it mantain ON ) i guess perhaps issues with CPU_/PCH unit (noticed now that without memory machines stay always ON , so anything can be wrong between memory controler of cpu or anything around that , will spend more time on it but im so full of work here :| guess im going to put her on the side a bit , but strange with my bios it turn on for sure and nice amp consume ,, but with your or latest from thien are not making the machine to turn on

yes some bios here not work correctly other works ok
any way strange issue need more time and be patient my friend
regards.

yeah this work requires tons of patience ehehheeh , but becomes hard when you have a rate of 20 machines per day coming to the lab :/

Back