60.2 KB · Views: 2

8MB.bin.zip
4.9 MB · Views: 4

Last edited:
Sir I need Bios dump for Acer Aspire A715-71G-76N9
SN NXGP9EX006747108293400
C5MMH/C7MMH LA-E911P REV 1B
old bios have bios password

Greetings! Can anyone help on how to get the "Advanced Settings" in BIOS to show? I'm talking about thermal management and CPU management, non only the 3 options already there (e.g VTD enable/disable)
Thanks!!

Greetings! Can anyone help on how to get the "Advanced Settings" in BIOS to show? I'm talking about thermal management and CPU management, non only the 3 options already there (e.g VTD enable/disable)
Thanks!!
This is not necessary, laptop have problem what ?

This is not necessary, laptop have problem what ?
I'd like to change the fan curve of the laptop. Even after changing thermal paste, the fans spin really fast even at low temperature. If I can reduce the thermal threshold for fan speed I can reduce noise.
Also I would like to hard-code my overclock, so it's robust between different Linux distributions and Windows.

Aren't you a technician? backup need open laptop and have tool Programming.
yes! I use the ch341a dumper usually, I was just wondering if there's a way to make a backup via software on _this_ laptop, because the Bios rom is not located on the "front" side of motherboard, but on the back (I think--when I search for W25Q64FV soic-8 it's not there..)

yes! I use the ch341a dumper usually, I was just wondering if there's a way to make a backup via software on _this_ laptop, because the Bios rom is not located on the "front" side of motherboard, but on the back (I think--when I search for W25Q64FV soic-8 it's not there..)
yes, model this bios 8mb Q64

Latest posts

Back