What's new

BIOS ACER A515G-51G-59Z0 CV501 LA-E829P

Hi, I'm having trouble with this laptop.
ACER A515G-51G-59Z0 CV501 LA-E829P. after bios update to version 1.21 Nvdia MX150 gone missing because of VBIOS overite with VBIOS MX130. I have upgrade tp v2.02 MX150 still not detected and downgrade to V1. 06 also MX150 not detected.

Maybe writing the original bios file will solve the problem.. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I have try to used other programmer, but unfortunately yours the only paid bios file I cannot program and boot.

Please help me.

Hi,
I have try to used other programmer, but unfortunately yours the only paid bios file I cannot program and boot.

Please help me.
Please reprogram the original bios to determine it is working before making any other changes.

OK,
I start over again.

My problem is I lost my Nvidia MX150 after updating to V1. 21 bios.

Even after I update my bios to 2.02, MX 150 also not detected.

I have read acer forum and found that the BIOS V1. 21 has VBIOS of MX130 and flashing with it had override my MX150.

so my problem is, can u make bios file that can detect my MX150 graphic card

Thank you

OK,
I start over again.

My problem is I lost my Nvidia MX150 after updating to V1. 21 bios.

Even after I update my bios to 2.02, MX 150 also not detected.

I have read acer forum and found that the BIOS V1. 21 has VBIOS of MX130 and flashing with it had override my MX150.

so my problem is, can u make bios file that can detect my MX150 graphic card

Thank you
I gave you above

This bios is v1. 21. If its from original bios then it's the bios that cause my MX150 gone. It update my vbios to mx130.

The laptop is boot but no MX150 detected

Thank you

Nothing wrong with my chip, It just not detected after bios upgrade to official acer bios V1. 21. Before that it just working fine..

Latest posts

Back