What's new

A1708 EMC3164 BIOS 820-00840-A

yes once again the fight of this guys , saying this is a boardview for the 820-00840-a when there is tons of ics that not even exist on this boardview but they are present on the motherboard ... why da hell you keep misleading people with this fake things ? why you make peope wast time with fake boardviews ? why you dont look for your self before posting crap misleading people ... this get my nerves out seeing someone who no even look for what he posts ! common thien , open your eyes and start cheking what you post . both componenetes i need to identify what they are and what they do , i can´t do nothing or not even know were to look because your bdv and schematic are not for this computer---- you really don't care in suporting , you caring more with $$$ on the account . very sad about this , you could be one of the greateast sites ,but money comes first right

Well it still didn't work... it installed to 11% and then gave me an error:

"an error as occurred installing macOS. To use Apple Diagnostics to check your Mac hardware, shutdown, press the power button, and immediately hold 'D' key until diagnostics begins. Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again."

Well it still didn't work... it installed to 11% and then gave me an error:

"an error as occurred installing macOS. To use Apple Diagnostics to check your Mac hardware, shutdown, press the power button, and immediately hold 'D' key until diagnostics begins. Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again."
make one video i check, i think not problem BIOS

make one video i check, i think not problem BIOS
Logicboard is clean, no liquid.
SSD is working and now has a copy a Catalina which I did on another MacBook.

No need to do video as details of error is above. I install High Sierra, it reboots, gets to 11% and gives me the error.

in the video you made it clear you need a hardware test
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 21.39.20.jpg

check hardware

Y
in the video you made it clear you need a hardware test
View attachment 122499

check hardware
Yes and the hardware test doesn't give any error. I wouldn't be writing this if it did.

Latest posts

Back