What's new

Apple 820-3547-A

sorry for duplicate files I meant to files with the long name
I wanted to reset the lock password by replace the the software bios on chip
I tried to do that bay using the bios.bin on this forum, and it's make bip sound
so if you can pleas reset the lock pass' ore send me bios that work I would really appriciate it

sorry for duplicate files I meant to files with the long name
I wanted to reset the lock password by replace the the software bios on chip
I tried to do that bay using the bios.bin on this forum, and it's make bip sound
so if you can pleas reset the lock pass' ore send me bios that work I would really appriciate it

Download list

unpas1.zip
5 MB · Views: 20

Firs of all Thank you for sending the bios unpas1 I installed it on the a1398 emc2876 and it's reset pass'
sorry about the confusion can you pleas reset now this attached file a1398 emc2881
here is topic 820-3547-A and all bios i unpass only support 820-3547-A.
Please note and provide full information when requesting assistance I do not repeat a second time

thank you for unpass' file. Works great
Now i trying to install last O.S in the end of 90% it's crash. i whell tray to install the first O.S and hope that's not Hardware issue

thank you for unpass' file. Works great
Now i trying to install last O.S in the end of 90% it's crash. i whell tray to install the first O.S and hope that's not Hardware issue
Yes, try version OS other and check hardware

Apple Macbook Pro A1398 (EMC 2881)
820-3547-A
for some reason when i load file it sais its too big and when i upload and test it fan spins than turn off i tried other bios's but i get a bios system lock and yes this is same motherboard version

for some reason when i load file it sais its too big and when i upload and test it fan spins than turn off i tried other bios's but i get a bios system lock and yes this is same motherboard version
fix done Please downloads again

Back