What's new

820-00609-A Apple iMac 27" 5K Retina

you need Programming and check iMac work before when change S/N

Is there a difference to the macbook where i usually can just program with clean me and put back on board? In this case a costumer tried him self and destroyed the chip so cant get original dump, thats why I want dump with clean me and the serial is for that iMac

Is there a difference to the macbook where i usually can just program with clean me and put back on board? In this case a costumer tried him self and destroyed the chip so cant get original dump, thats why I want dump with clean me and the serial is for that iMac
That's why you need to get your computer working first. You can replace another chip of the same size.

That's why you need to get your computer working first. You can replace another chip of the same size.
Yes I know but the costumer sent in just logic board even if I told him it maybe not even start but he wanted it done anyware. Should I program with clean me and just send it back without serial programmed?

Yes I know but the costumer sent in just logic board even if I told him it maybe not even start but he wanted it done anyware. Should I program with clean me and just send it back without serial programmed?
Serial is not related to programming

Hola amigos saludos a todos, necesito de su ayuda para reparar bios de imac a1419 EMC3070 2017 820-00609-A. al coectar el cable de energia el equipo enciende automáticamente y solo 1-LED ilumina, ningún otro. y posteriormente el ventilador aumenta las revoluciones.

Download list

IMAC-a1419-emc3070-2017.rar
4.4 MB · Views: 7

Hola amigos saludos a todos, necesito de su ayuda para reparar bios de imac a1419 EMC3070 2017 820-00609-A. al coectar el cable de energia el equipo enciende automáticamente y solo 1-LED ilumina, ningún otro. y posteriormente el ventilador aumenta las revoluciones.
try BIOS this

if same problem then you need to check hardware

Latest posts

Back