What's new

6-71-W54S0-D03A W540SU1/W545SU1

Can you verify? laptop only turns on when remove battery from BIOS but not when you press power button.. I already replace the button and flex... Thanks.
thisiss ec can not verify, Please try ec new, or change new chip IO

Hello there.

I am looking for the latest BIOS file to update following device: W54xSU1

Current BIOS is 1.03.03

Laptop is not charging the battery and I have checked literally everything and looks like BIOS needs to be updates.
Will appreciate some 100% safe file with BIOS.

Thank you!

Hello there.

I am looking for the latest BIOS file to update following device: W54xSU1

Current BIOS is 1.03.03

Laptop is not charging the battery and I have checked literally everything and looks like BIOS needs to be updates.
Will appreciate some 100% safe file with BIOS.

Thank you!
you need bios exe update in windown ?

I think ver 1.03.03 I think ver 1.03.03 is the latest
If there is another friend's session, you need to find it at the manufacturer's site

you need bios exe update in windown ?
ideally dos version as upgrading from Windows is quite risky.

I am trying to find the reason behind battery not being charged.
Tried to reinstall windows battery drivers etc. but nothing helps.

It just says plugged in - not charging.

I am using other motherboard from the same type of laptop just to charge the battery and then battery goes back to the one that is working.

So if other / same motherboard is charging the battery I assume it might be the bios issue or... I don't know.

ideally dos version as upgrading from Windows is quite risky.

I am trying to find the reason behind battery not being charged.
Tried to reinstall windows battery drivers etc. but nothing helps.

It just says plugged in - not charging.

I am using other motherboard from the same type of laptop just to charge the battery and then battery goes back to the one that is working.

So if other / same motherboard is charging the battery I assume it might be the bios issue or... I don't know.
I can be sure even after you update the BIOS, the battery charging error can't be fixed

I can be sure even after you update the BIOS, the battery charging error can't be fixed
Damn, do you have any idea what may be the problem here?

Same motherboard from the exactly same laptop and charging the battery without any issue (same charger).
Battery works well after fully charged (keeps the charge for around 3 hours) when only on battery.

I can't swap the motherboard because of bigger sccreen connector (that's the only difference here) and I don't have old screen so I can swap everything...

I'm just giving my opinion based on my experience, it's your job to fix the problem why blame me???

It's not my job and it's not my responsibility to guide you.

I'm just giving my opinion based on my experience, it's your job to fix the problem why blame me???

It's not my job and it's not my responsibility to guide you.
Blame you? LOL

Show me the part where I blamed you for this ;)

I am just asking if you know what may be the problem mate. (literally I just need your opinion)
But thanks.

Back