What's new

Ask Unstable Voltage at Bios(GD25B64CSIG) VCC pin

Question & Answer Forums

ckcz

Registered member
Hai, I need some information here.
I Have Asus A455LA, its use X455LJ REv 3.1 Mainboard. Indication not turn on, when i press the power button, led power turn on for 1 second and turn off. Later i found, it has some water spill damage on it, i found it near audio chip CX20752 (U3601). I had clean it, then when i tried again, its turn on, it shown led power on, but no screen display. I checked all power supply, everything is there like normal.
I already tried to flash bios GD25B64CSIG and also flash ENE 9018 Bios also, but still no display.
All file from this thread https://vinafix.com/threads/asus-x455lj.21604/

I just curious, when the adaptor is plug in, the VCC (pin 8) in GD25B64CSIG is unstable, its move around 1.8V to 3.0V, up and down. But when i press the power button, the VCC turn 3.2V solid as normal. Is there something should i checked?

(already replace audio chip and replace EC Ene too, but still the same.

Water will destroy a lot of components, if you want to fix it, you don't need to check the components related to the damaged components you have discovered.

thanks, i didn't find any damage components near water spill and no short too, so already skip check that.
What else possible damage here? when there all voltagesthat i checked is all there.
RAM?

thanks, i didn't find any damage components near water spill and no short too, so already skip check that.
What else possible damage here? when there all voltagesthat i checked is all there.
RAM?
ram, chipset and can try one bios new before.

Latest posts

Back