What's new

Toshiba Satellite C850 PLF/PLR/CSF/CSR UMA MB Rev: 2.1

Toshiba C850 PLF/PLR/CSF/CSR UMA MB Rev: 2.1
BIOS 4MB
Pegatron PLF/PLR/CSF/CSR UMA boardview (*.asc)

toshiba plf plr csf csr uma mb 2.1_Clear me test ok.BIN

Download list

Last edited:
hello i need to convert it to UMA need only BIOS change or i have to switch some resistor ? thank you for a quick help :)

Hi thien! I need bios and ec clear me. only have original ME i use your bios and ec in the principal page but the computer shutdown after 30 minutes exact every time.
please send me a clear me and ec bios.
THX

Download list

ori ec.bin
2 MB · Views: 15

Hi thien! I need bios and ec clear me. only have original ME i use your bios and ec in the principal page but the computer shutdown after 30 minutes exact every time.
please send me a clear me and ec bios.
THX
clear me here, but shutdown after 30 minutes i think you need try one BIOS new and check hardware not problem Me Region.

Download list

clear me.bin
2 MB · Views: 34

clear me here, but shutdown after 30 minutes i think you need try one BIOS new and check hardware not problem Me Region.
Hi, i need a principal bios (4mb) Whit crear ME. the board have hm70 and i5. Fin you hace a new one complete bios (ec + bios) Whit clean ME you and you punt here i will say you thx.

Hi, i need a principal bios (4mb) Whit crear ME. the board have hm70 and i5. Fin you hace a new one complete bios (ec + bios) Whit clean ME you and you punt here i will say you thx.
model this me region in file 2MB, 4mb no me region.

Back