boardview
Lenovo ThinkPad T450s LCFC NM-A301 UMA Rev 1.0 BoardView
Schematics Lenovo ThinkPad LCFC T450S AIMT1 NM-A301 UMA.pdf

Download list

ECROM MEC T450S.bin
192 KB · Views: 537

THINKPAD T450S - NM-A301_16MB.zip
6 MB · Views: 1,226

Weird, when I flash the MEC dump you have posted with my RT809H the laptop will completely not turn on. There is no green light on the power and the fan does not spin up. I think this means that something is corrupt or incompatible with the MEC dump? I can flash an original one MEC dump or one from another site and it will partially turn on again.

Weird, when I flash the MEC dump you have posted with my RT809H the laptop will completely not turn on. There is no green light on the power and the fan does not spin up. I think this means that something is corrupt or incompatible with the MEC dump? I can flash an original one MEC dump or one from another site and it will partially turn on again.
Hmm before yet laptop error what ?

Here is a MEC dump that I took with the RT809H that was on the laptop. This one does a brief green light but then turns off because it is miss matched with the BIOS on the laptop.
Hi you have MEC.... reading connection how to read MEC... post pics thank you.

can share jtag points please ?

Return the old BIOS the machine has to work as the original?
I do not have the original BIOS for the machine. I bought the motherboard broken from a failed BIOS flash. As you know you have to have a matching MEC and BIOS for the machine to boot. So I need both.

Back