bm5884a_v1.2
ThinkBook 13s-IWL - BM5884A_V1.2.pdf
ThinkBook 13s-IWL - BM5884A_V1.2 - BM5884A BoardView.cad.zip

ThinkBook 13s-IWL - BM5884A_V1.2.jpg

Download list

9YCN48WW.bin
16 MB · Views: 1,110

you can try more bios other and compare
There is a second one the sameThinkpad 13s Gen 2 ITL with a defect does not turn on. After flashing "clearmess" the same defect does not see SSD and video only via HDMI. Dump from the second same 13s G2 ITL. Perhaps there is a clean BIOS from Lenovo on Think Book 13s G2 ITL?

Download list

R910HSRK.rar
7.5 MB · Views: 9

Last edited:
There is a second one the sameThinkpad 13s Gen 2 ITL with a defect does not turn on. After flashing "clearmess" the same defect does not see SSD and video only via HDMI. Dump from the second same 13s G2 ITL. Perhaps there is a clean BIOS from Lenovo on Think Book 13s G2 ITL
Can you tell me why you absolutely must use BIOS clear me ?

and
let me know how are you about clear me??

Can you tell me why you absolutely must use BIOS clear me ?

and
let me know how are you about clear me??
There are two ThinkBook 13s Gen 2 ITL laptops. On the first laptop long switch-on about 20 seconds, so I asked to clear ME. After flashing bios "Clear ME" SSD stopped working and the picture is displayed only via HDMI. I tried this BIOS on a second laptop of the same type, on it the SSD does not see the same thing and a black screen, the picture is only via HDMI.

I tried to flash it twice with this file. The result is no reaction to the power button. On the native BIOS, everything works as it did - the inclusion of 20 seconds.
need to clarify why it's 20s late
BIOS is not original or has the hardware changed?

need to clarify why it's 20s late
BIOS is not original or has the hardware changed?
Yes, maybe the BIOS is no longer original, since the BIOS flash drive was already soldered before me.
Apart from the long start, everything works fine, there are no hardware errors. Usually a long start due to a dirty ME, a soldered BIOS flash drive also indicates this. But after you clean the ME, the laptop does not see the SSD, does not display an image, or does not respond to the power button.

Latest posts

Back